Monday, March 23, 2009

Eh. Maybe Not.

I think I confused some of you...I'm not home yet. I'm still in Thailand.
But I will be home in 4 days which should be cycle day 8.
Should be.
But I still haven't started my period. Not even a hint.
I've never been this late. Ever.
So all of those carefully laid plans in my last post? I'm not feeling so confident anymore.
Maybe I was just too late to this baby game to play.
If I can carry K's baby, that would be great, but if not.....well. I don't know.
What's meant to be will be.

It's hard to believe I'll be turning 40 in 2 months.
Oh well, it could be worse.
It can always be worse.

Right now, I'm looking forward to going home, having clean clothes, not sweeping gecko poo from my cabana floor 3xday and no mosquito nets. Small things in life, but very important.
Mostly, I'm looking forward to being with my baby again.

You'll hear from me on a regular basis back here soon...

8 comments:

Lizzie said...

Welcome home (in a few days!). I'm sure your period is late b/c of travel, and change in diet, etc. Travel always messes things up. I've missed you.

Lizzie said...

oh my god - sea urchin - you poor baby

Anonymous said...

I know you and K will cook up a great plan when you get home. Hugs as you continue this trip and mull over your options.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear from you again, I've missed you!

Damn stubborn period! You two will figure it out though, I know you will.

Anonymous said...

I agree that your period is probably out of whack because of travel. Hopefully it settles back into normal when you're home for a while.

Been thinking about you a lot - great to have you back (soon) though I'm sure you could have stayed in Thailand... forever.

Anonymous said...

Small things are the best things!
Enjoy your last couple of days - I'm off to check your travel blog now :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, my cycle is always completely messed up by travel. Don't worry too much about it if possible. I hope you enjoy your last few days of vacation!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say hi and thanks for your nice comment on my blog (kitty friends do indeed make life interesting!).

Hope you were able to enjoy your trip what with all this TTC stress. Sending lots of baby dust your way.