Mind/Body Support Groups
Infertility typically leaves patients feeling out of control. While you cannot
control that you are in this situation, you can control how you navigate it.
Our Mind/Body Support Group will Teach You:
• Effective ways to reverse the mental and physical discomfort of stress
• A panorama of coping mechanisms from which to choose
• How to assess and meet your needs
• How to tame and transform the intrusion of negative thoughts
• How to identify and work with your emotions
• How to enhance communication with your spouse/partner and others
Classes will run for six weeks beginning Wednesday, February 11th.
Date: Every Wednesday (February 11th through March 18th)
Time: 6:30 – 8:30pm
Location: NYU Fertility Center, 6th Floor Conference Room
660 First Avenue, 5th Floor | New York, NY 10016
Phone: 212‐263‐8990 | Fax: 212‐263‐7853 | Web: www.NYUFertilityCenter.org
Cost: $400 (includes six classes, a relaxation CD and all classroom handouts)
Classes are run by Helen Adrienne, who has worked with infertility patients
for 30 years.
To register, please contact her directly at:
Helen Adrienne, LCSW, BCD
(212) 758-0125 or firstname.lastname@example.org