Thank you everyone for the sweet comments. It's nice to know that you're all out there like an invisible security blanket. I can't imagine going through all of this without blogging about it. Thank you Thank you!
So what do you do with yourself after your 4th BFN?
- Leave work early
- Go shoe shopping (buy nothing)
- Salivate over hiking and camping gear at Paragon (but buy nothing)
- Vow to buy as many Merrell shoes as possible (but not today)
- Devour Scuba Diving magazine and travel guidebooks to Bali at Union Square's Barnes and Noble (why would I buy it when I can read it for free there?)
- Do Yoga
- Eat Thai food
- Get Dessert (mango and sticky rice! YUM!)
- Stay up too late reading
What do you do the next day?
- Work from home
- Sleep late instead of working
- Wake up and make a double espresso latte
- Get super wired
- Actually decide to get a little work done
- Find yourself researching IVF options in Thailand
- Decide this clinic is a excellent option for the future at a fraction of the cost in the USA
- Wonder if you should just go now
- Drop off dry cleaning
- Meet friend for Sushi (yah raw fish!)
- Take new jeans to tailor
- Pick up shoes from cobbler
- Go to drugstore
- Pay rent
- Download music
- Email RE
- Shop for sperm
- Do two loads of laundry
- Pick up vegetable share from farm co-op
- Go to Pilates
- Get a pedicure
- Read on the couch eating leftover Thai food from last night
- Realize that while mango lasts a day, alas coconut sticky rice does not.
- Vow to just eat it all next time.
- Think about going to beach tomorrow instead of working....
Sorry if that bored you, but damn it was a productive day!
Thank you caffeine. I may even break my rule and have you again tomorrow. Maybe not.