Friday, May 20, 2011

Slummin' It

It's official:


Our bed is in the living room corner surrounded by a playzone plastic gate. We are using their stepstool name puzzles as night tables.
After a week of tossing and turning on ye olde sofa bed, I couldn't take it anymore. I'm exhausted. I need sleep. Good sleep. I don't care how ghetto it looks.
The boys can play on it during the day. They will probably think it's really neat-o. I know I sure do.

Good Night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

N said...

I love it! But seriously. Hoping you get some good sleep.

Melissa said...

Sleep well!

K J and the kids said...

I think it's a GREAT idea.

Amy said...

You do what you need to do... I used to have a fantasy that our room would be a baby free zone. 11 months later I have to pack up all the toys and teddy bears that live there in order to sleep... They LOVE playing in the bed!