Puffer and the Baby Fish
Travel, Twins and Trying to Live Outside the Box in the Big Apple
Friday, April 9, 2010
D & C Update
We're traveling next week and I postponed the D & C until after we get back.
I'll be going in on April 30 now. I've waited this long. I think I'll be OK waiting a bit longer.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)