I've spoken to my nurse and we're on to IUI #2. Basically the same protocol as last month and this is the overall map of what I'm doing:
- March/April/May = unmedicated IUI's with trigger shots
- June/July/August = IUI w/ drugs, probably Clomid and trigger
- After August = Gimme the hard drugs, we're going IVF baby!
I have a lot to be thankful for and I now need to remind myself of at least 10 good things (not necessarily in order of importance):
- My body is working; I have regular periods and I ovulate regularly.
- Dr. VID says I have a perfect uterus.
- I am in excellent health.
- I walk to work and back and am thankful my legs and feet carry me without fail for one hour every single day.
- I eat a healthy, mostly organic diet.
- My insurance policy that is (so far) covering this.
- Many wonderful friends and family members who support me and care about me.
- A good job that isn't the most fulfilling but at least doesn't make me miserable and best of all provides me with a great deal of flexibility.
- Three cats that love me as soon as I walk in the door every single day!
- My partner, because I cannot imagine doing this without K.
That's my pep talk to myself. It's back in the stirrups folks!