Friday, August 8, 2008

Eight Years. 8.8.08

We've been together eight years today and what a great date it is today: 8.8.08
We were married on 6.5.04, so I feel lucky all around in the numbers department.
It's so hard to believe, it's gone by so fast.

Fridays we normally both work from home, which means I check email on my Crackberry while running errands and getting my hair done.  My stylist is 9 months pregnant and about to pop any day now, so I had her very swollen belly pushing into me for hours.  Later, I got to feel him kick and move around.  It was awesome and can only mean good luck, right?

Tonight we splurged for dinner and had the most delicious tasting menu.  When we arrived, K had even ordered flowers for the table and five luscious pink roses awaited me.  We'll spend the rest of the weekend at a friend's house here, reading, relaxing and soaking up some summer sun.

I love you so much baby, thanks for a great anniversary weekend.

11 comments:

jessie said...

happy anniversary1

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Nothing like celebrating with a delicious romantic dinner :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! It looks like you had a wonderful dinner!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

That tasting menu made my mouth water!!!!

I think this is the month. Really.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a great celebration.

With any luck there was more than a few baby vibes coming through by osmosis or something.

giggleblue said...

happy anniversary and i wish you many many more!!

Lizzie said...

happy anniversary!!

GIsen said...

Happy Anniversary you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you had fun on Fire Island.

Anonymous said...

you've been nominated. check my blog

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Eight years is no small feat! Congratulations!