Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Love My Friends

In spite of the cancelled IVF cycle, we gathered ourselves up and continued on with our Saturday night plans.
We have a couple of friends here in the city who own galleries and they were both having parties so we did a little hopping.
Being around friends I hadn't seen in a while and talking about anything other than TTC was refreshing and lovely!



Even though we had to leave relatively early (midnight) in order to get up for the RE Sunday morning, we had a great night out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great night out - good for you!

(I love how your friend in the centre of the last photo is posing his best Barack pose - mirroring his shirt. Here's to hoping Obama is your next president!)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but you (and your friends) are too too cute and must be expelled from New York. PooF!