And we LOVE him. Thank god K has relaxed about ethnic requirements because let me tell you he never would've been considered last winter!
Ah....feeling so much better now (see I'm not cursing?!)...
He arrives Monday so I hope my follicles hold off until then to do whatever it is they're doing.
Tomorrow we have another blood and U/S and I think we'll have a pretty good idea which way we're going to go.
I totally have my head wrapped around an IUI and we're completely OK with that--even looking forward to it.
I got pregnant with an IUI--I can do this again!
Thanks for all of your encouraging comments. I really needed them after a rough day like that.
My RE wasn't trying to push K's eggs on me at all. In fact he had forgotten that was an option--I'm the one who brought it up. He was leaning towards a different drug protocol for me for 'next time'.
The problem is that I have "X" amount left in my insurance coverage and if I want enough leftover to do the FET with K's eggs, I can't do two rounds of IVF + FET.
So...that's where we are with that.
Also someone suggested trying Gonal F. Same drug! Who knew? Only the name is different. I know because a friend offered me some of her leftover Gonal F and my RE said I could use that along with the Follistim--interchangeable even in the same cycle! I guess it's like Motrin and Advil, same same but different.
As far as a second opinion goes: I'm at one of the top 4 Fertility Centers in the USA. This is the clinic I have to go to for my insurance to cover it. What I can do is talk to the RE on call tomorrow morning and ask his opinion. That's how I ended up doing Clomid, so I will definitely be talking to someone else. I really like my RE, but it's always great to get that second opinion.
OK, it's a beautiful night out and we're going out for a walk and look for a place to eat outdoors.
Hope everyone is having a great Friday night!