My FSH is 10, E2 is 45 and while that's much higher than I'd like either of those numbers to be...it's still OK and good to go.
I start the Clom.id on Monday CD5-9.
Here's hoping it will be as effective as the last time.
We've decided to do December Clo.mid.
If needed, we'll do one more Cl.omid in January IF it hasn't thinned out my lining too much.
After that, we'll try one more IVF cycle with the new estrogen priming protocol.
I think that will be it for me.
By this point it will be Springtime...and if I'm still not pregnant we move to the final plan:
K becomes my egg donor. We're not sure our insurance will cover that so I'm going to check on that this week.
It's good to have a plan and it feels good for the break to be over.