Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Not Watching....

I watched a little bit and found that I'd stuffed a couple of fingers in my mouth and they were being chewed by teeth...mine.
I don't bit nails.

I haven't been this excited/nervous since Clinton the first time around and I was lucky enough (old enough?) to help vote him in.  Say what you want about the guy, but if I were President and a hot intern offered...ahem...I don't know...  Power.   It gets to you.

Anyway, my staff sent me home from work yesterday and strongly suggested I go to the Doctor.
You know what the MD says?  I have a cold.  Yeah, I knew that.  No seriously, I have a really bad lingering cold with a possible sinus infection.  She wrote me an RX for antibiotics but would prefer that I not take them (me too) unless it gets worse.  The migraines are triggered by the sinus pressure...and I've found that as long as I don't talk to ANYONE all day long, I'm headache free!  Sounds fun, huh?  Meanwhile, more working from home for me.

I also told her about the fertility meds I'd been on--in particular the massive amounts of Follistim--and she agreed that it had probably weakened my immune system.
One more affirmation that I'm doing the right thing by taking a break.

Wake me up when we've won.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wake up! Wake up! We've won :)