Monday, November 16, 2009

25 Week Recap

How Far Along? 25 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? +26 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes, on the bottoms, no on the tops. I think I will need some bigger sweaters before the babies come as I can tell I'm going to run out of room with mine and Chicken's soon.
My shoes are starting to fit tighter, so I got a pair of Ug.gs this week which are great!

Sleep? Had too many early mornings this week where no amount of tossing and turning could get me back to sleep. Good thing for naps.

Aches and Pains? Massive fatigue this week after my mom left. I packed too much in with traveling upstate, 2 baby showers, a family dinner, my mom's visit and re-organizing the house. It took me 5 days until I recovered from all of that and felt like myself again.

Best Moments of the Week? Getting a lot of repair work done in our apartment, putting the cribs together, washing all of the baby clothing, etc, moving all of the furniture in our apt so that there is room for baby gear, ordering the dresser/changing table.
Putting on a skirt and tall boots (which made me feel so pretty after living in sweats for the week ) and getting out one night to go to my friend's art gallery opening.

Movement: We've got a whole lot of thumping going on. It's fun to watch my stomach rock and roll.

Food Craving: I haven't really had any food cravings the entire pregnancy. What I have enjoyed is eating more of the food that I would normally limit myself on. For instance, I love the cereal Quake.r O.ak Squares. But I rarely buy them, b/c I I find the cost of +$5 for a box of cereal completely ridiculous. However, for the last couple of months, I've wanted them and I've bought them!

Food Aversions: None.

Morning sickness? None.

Gender: It's either a boy or a girl. Or two of each.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button: Top half out, bottom half in.

What I miss: My cat snuggling up with me. He has no lap to sleep on anymore as my belly is always in the way. Poor thing.

What I'm looking forward to: My 26 week appt and finding out what the thumpers are weighing, dinner with good friends, Chicken coming home for almost two whole weeks, getting a lot of things done in the apartment, our maternity photo shoot next weekend.

Weekly Wisdom: Neti pots are great for congestion and relief of nosebleeds.

Milestones: Still able to walk just about everywhere I need to go, I can still tie my shoes, shave my legs, go grocery shopping, climb stairs and carry a load of laundry! So far, so good!

No comments: