Sunday, November 22, 2009

Meme

We were sort of tagged by Journey Towards our Baby as she included everyone doing NaBloPoMo. It looks like so many people have been tagged, so I'm tagging everyone who isn't doing NaBloPoMo and hasn't already been tagged!

Chicken and I answered these together.

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?

P: I have no idea, but when it's time to brush my teeth, I know which one is mine.

C: I believe it's purplish

2. Name one person who made you smile today.

P: Chicken

C: Pufferfish

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?

P and C: Sleeping

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?

P and C: Watching the Amazing Race

5. What is your favorite candy bar?

P: Ritter Sport Bar with Cookie center

C: Either Snickers or Twix

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?

P: Yes, many times and have even had a few lap dances!

C: No

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?

P: Have you ever been to a strip club?

C: Have I really never been to a strip club? Um, no.

8. What is your favorite ice cream?

P: I'm an equal opportunity ice creamist. I like so many flavors...but a pure vanilla bean ranks highly.

C: Heath bar crunch or butter pecan; neither of which Puffer ever lets me get.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?

P: Water

C: A glass of milk

10. Do you like your wallet?

P: I guess, it's robin's egg blue and it does the trick. It's really old.

C: It's OK

11. What was the last thing you ate?

P: Butternut squash turkey chili

C: A bagel with cream cheese, capers and lox with scrambled eggs.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

P and C: No, we're not very big shoppers.

13. The last sporting event you watched?

P: If I watched a sporting event it was purely by accident. I cannot recall any such accident happening in recent memory.

C: A little bit of the Knicks game yesterday.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

P: I don't really like popcorn, those little kernel bits get stuck on the back of my tongue and make me gag.

C: The kind with a lot of salt!

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?

P: Jennifer, to tell her we were running late

C: Puffer, to tell her we are not doing Sushi Sunday tonight

16. Ever go camping?

P: Yes and I love it, but haven't been in years.

C: Yes, it was fine.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?

P: Oh so many.

C: No, but I probably should take a multi

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?

P: I never go to church, especially on Sunday

C: No

19. Do you have a tan?

P: a tiny bit, left over from the Mexican babymoon

C: ditto

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?!

P: Pizza, please

C: Pizza Pizza

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?

P: I don't really drink soda at all, but when I used to, I would drink it from a straw if I was walking down the street at the same time. Otherwise, no.

C: Sometimes, if it's on ice.

22. What did your last text message say?

P: So sorry, we r running late. C u @ 12.30

C: Do you want me to order something for dinner?

23. What are you doing tomorrow?

P: Writing thank you notes until my hand falls off, going grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, going swimming, editing some photos...I have no idea what else. Taking a nap probably.

C: Going to work--but in NYC, so I don't have to get up at 4:30am to catch a flight!

24. Favorite color?

P: That lovely caribbean blue

C: Um, I don't know. I don't really have one.

25. Look to your left; what do you see?

P: Cat on a blanket, Chicken with a laptop

C: The rest of the couch and the wall

26. What color is your watch?

P: Haven't worn a watch for years

C: I don't have one

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?

P: Nicole Kidman

C: I think of my childhood (Chicken lived there as a young child)

28. Would you strip for money?

P: Been there, done that, but only for one night and I was awful. It was totally worth it to get behind the scenes.

C: Hmmm, no. Well, it depends on how much

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?

P: The only times I've eaten fast food lately have been at the breakfast sandwiches at McD's (1st trimester madness) and I went in.

C: Neither, I don't really go to fast food places.

30. What is your favorite number?

P: 88

C: 9

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?

P: Chicken

C: Puffer

32. Any plans today?

P: We had our maternity photo shoot today and it was a long day (but fun!)

C: Yes, I went with Puffer to the maternity shoot

33. In how many states have you lived?

P: 7--MO, KS, TX, FL, MA, NJ and NY

C: 3--NY, NJ and MA

34. Biggest annoyance right now?

P: The amount of work to be done in this apartment before the babies come and the fact that I can't do it all by myself while Chicken is at work.

C: That the apartment isn't any bigger and it's a mess with baby stuff all over the place

35. Last song listened to?

P: Something by Coldplay that was playing during the photo shoot

C: Ditto

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?

P: Never tried, but I probably could

C: It would be difficult, but I could

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?

P: Yes, we have someone come every two weeks.

C: Yes, well a cleaning lady. Is that the same thing?

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?

P: Right now it's my new pair of Ug.gs. My pregger feet are loving them!

C: No, but I wear sneakers a lot on the weekends.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?

P: People who get pregnant on the first try, friends who became internet millionaires overnight

C: Yes, Madonna.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?

P: Yeah, probably

C: Madonna, lol.

41. Do you love anyone?

P: Loads

C: Yes, Puffer and my babies!

42. Do any of your friends have children?

P: Quite a few

C: Yes, mostly big homo families

43. What do you usually do during the day?

P: It varies, but I don't have a job right now except baking babies.

C: Work

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?

P: Hate is a strong word, but there are people I strongly dislike. Hate is a heavy thing to carry around.

C: No

45. Do you use the word hello daily?

P: Nope, I'm kind of a "hi" person

C: I think so, mostly when I answer the phone

46. What color is your car?

P and C: No cars in this family

47. What size wedding ring do you wear?

P and C: I haven't got a clue

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?

P: Yes, I'm wondering which body part Shadow Boxer just stuck out near my belly button because we have never felt that before!

C: Eminem because he's on TV. I'm thinking he's an asshole, but he's a pretty good rapper.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

P: OMG, I'm a roller coaster whore. I love Six Flags.

C: Yes, I like Scream Machine!

50. How did you get your worst scar?

P: I was in the second grade and was racing Rhonda G to get to the turtle toy on the playground. It was this hulky piece of metal with a coil on the bottom and the turtle had handlebars and you climbed up and rode it back and forth. Rhonda G's class always got out before ours and she would hog it for the entire recess even though you were supposed to count to 100 and give the other kid a turn. She never did. This day my class got out first and I raced to the turtle only to bang my chin on it and I had to be rushed to the hospital and get stitches. I never got to ride the turtle and the kids made fun of me and called me "stitches" for weeks.

C: I was taking out the garbage and there was a lid from a tin can and it cut my leg.

3 comments:

Strawberry said...

My favorite number is 88, too :)

Schroedinger said...

I thought I was the only person I knew who "been there, did that" with the stirpper thang!! Also for one night only and more out of curiosity than anything else. It was ickier than I had even imagined.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I'm glad I got to hear Chickens answers too!